WHEN: Friday 26 January, 2007
ACTIVITY: Yearly Annual B.B.Q At Caulfield Park
WHERE: - Park Crescent and Balaclava Road
- (Near Kambrook Road end of the Park)
- (Enter via Park Crescent off Balaclava Road)
- (where the children's playground is)
- (Not Hawthorn Road side,but the other end of the Park)
- (Is this descriptive enough?)
TIME: 11.30 am onwards
B.B.Q.'s: There are b.b.q's there at the park, and no coins are necessary.
B.Y.O. EVERYTHING: Friends, meat, chairs, drinks, salads, plates, etc etc, etc
Please bring your kids, soccer balls, frezbies, cricket games, etc...
Maybe we shall have a soccer or cricket match as well ?
For more details phone: (03) 9523-9982 or Mobile: 04-222-44-817
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To return to the main list of events in Jewish Melbourne Events click here
For more information from Graham Friedman
For the home page of Jewish Melbourne Events www.j-net.com.au click here